“The web is littered with conflicting opinion pieces on the German experience — some claiming the country’s aggressive promotion of renewables is anoncoming economic disaster, and some saying those concerns are far overblown, if not totally false. So what are we to believe?
- Germany Expands Renewables Targets, Considers ‘Virtual Baseload’ (greentechmedia.com)
- Tech Leaders, Economists Split Over Clean Energy’s Prospects (npr.org)
- What happens when the energy price falls to zero? (reneweconomy.com.au)
- Germany expands renewables targets, considers ‘virtual baseload’ (reneweconomy.com.au)
- In Germany, Chicago energy experts find lessons for Midwest (midwestenergynews.com)